Thursday, March 13, 2008

things i love right now



this was taken about a year and a half ago. she has got the moves, i love my little alice.




these are heaven sent. i always buy extra to keep all year round. believe it or not i still have some from last year.





hands down the best tv show on right now.





my beautiful family


AND





all the shopping i get to do with our new baby BOY coming soon. ( in july)

15 comments:

bethany said...

Hooray for boys!! I am so excited-maybe this is good Karma for me....

Crystal said...

Oh my goddness!!! I have been dying to know. SO fun!!! You better be calling me!!

Love you!

Nash said...

Well......Thanks for the PHONE CALL!
I thought, oh well she didn't post, until I got to the end. FINALLY......a friend for Vancers!!!!! He will now not dread Nash get togethers.
I am SUPER excited for you guys! I love alice's little bug bum wiggling around while she dances.
I am so glad you finally POSTED!
CONGRATULATIONS!! ok I just saw that you text me, so i am feeling better now.

Indy Daleys said...

That video of Alice is so great! Such a beautiful family you have. I can't wait to meet the little guy.

Erika @ Andover ClOthing said...

Congratulations!!! And Alice will be the future star of some dancing reality show for sure!

Colette said...

Congrats!!!!! Call me anytime if you need "boy" advise-I AM the expert you know!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I miss you. love Alice and her dance.

Moore Fun said...

Congrats! Love you guys!

Moore Fun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barnes Blog said...

Holy Crap! You're pregnant!!!! And with a BOY, that is so exciting. It's funny too because all of your favorite things are mine too. Especially that viceo of Alice Dancing, she does have the moves.

natalie said...

Congratulations! I am thrilled for you. Alice is darling...so grown up. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Have you really been gone for over a year? I am glad you updated your blog. I've been checking, waiting for the baby news. Now your only dilemna is to figure out what to do with all of Alice's darling clothes. :)

Jessica said...

Deborah!! What a way to announce the news?...I LOVE LOST too! just kidding...that is so great you having a boy. Yeah! I'm so happy for the Bighams. Our boys could be twinkies. I miss you guys.

**I can't stand Michael/Ken Johnson. He's SO emotionally weak. And WHY can't people see through Ben's manipulation?! Everyone knows he's a manipulater and a lier, but they just go on ahead and do WHATEVER he says.

Anonymous said...

a boy!!! yipee! Alice has the moves...

Anonymous said...

I am screaming so loud I am so so excited for you all. That is the best news I have heard in so long. Oh I wish I could give you a huge hug right now. Congratulations Bigham family. We look forward to seeing awesome pictures of your baby boy. Keep us posted.
We miss you and love you
The Goldsteins

Anonymous said...

Deborah, CONGRATS on the little boy!!! That's so exciting!!! I found your blog off of Bethany's...which I found off of Melissa's...hope you don't mind!