Monday, April 28, 2008

funny things she says




when i told her that mommy has a baby in her tummy she said

"you ate a baby?"

when she said her prayers the other night she prayed that heavenly father would bless her baby sister in her tummy and her baby brother in mommys tummy.

when i asked her when her baby sister is coming to stay with us she said

"my mouth is going to get really big and she will come out." ( she never told me when it was going to happen)

when i told her that i went to the doctor to listen to her baby brother she said

"he can talk?"

when i told her to look at mommys belly and watch her baby brother move she looked straight down my belly button and said

"i can't see him?"

she is a funny girl.

7 comments:

Katie Clement said...

So cute!!!! I love the, "you ate a baby?" That's hilarious. I can't wait for moments like that.

Indy Daleys said...

Are you still eating small children? It's a terrible habit Deborah, you really should stop ;)

Miss you! Come back soon?

Wright ON said...

She is one of the funniest Peps I know..

Danielle

Melissa Brown said...

Very funny stuff! I love that she also has a baby in her tummy!

Nash said...

that is super cute. she is such a funny girl. glad to see the new post, i hope this is a trend.

Wright ON said...

I want to see some Prego Pictures of you Deb.

Danielle

Barnes Blog said...

That is so cute. I love when little kids talk, I can't wait to hear what our conversations will be like with C.