alice had a birthday party with cousins, jeff had to hold nash to get all the kids in the picture. happy birthday to him to, alice and him have the same birthday. sorry your head was cut off. oops
she loves barbie diamond castle and one of her gifts was the actual barbie. she was so happy, BUT vance was even happier.
he had her the rest of the night and would not give it up. ( his poor dad tried to have indiana jones shoot barbie, but vance still wanted the barbie ) and he was not happy when we tried to take it away.
12 comments:
hey just to answer the who does Nash look like - check out that picture of him and Grandma. That is a look alike (not quite as obvious as Sister Duda and her kids and grandkids but Nash looks like your Mom but boy version)
Larri
Happy birthday to both Alice and Jeff! So rude Debi, slicing his head off the picture! ha ha ha! LOVE seeing the picture of your mom--she looks great! Haven't seen her FOREVER!!
Happy Birthday to Jeff and Alice. I can't believe Alice is 4! Time goes by. We sure miss you and wish we could have been there to celebrate. Good luck with the Diamond Princess Barbie. Mattel should have made it with an OFF switch. The singing gets annoying. I'm banning the girls' barbies that sing. Sanity requires it.
P.s. Elsa's red dress is actually hot pink. I got it at Gap in the girls section a month ago. It came in black and hot pink and sold out quickly. If you could find one, the size 4/5 would fit Alice. It runs small. Happy hunting.
happy birthday alice!!
and look at how fabulous your mom looks - and holding miniature paul and miniture andrew!!! just like old times!! ha ha please give her a hug for me. love her.
Wow, can I just cut and paste? I have no good material.
Glad we were there to celebrate.
Alice was a good sport with Vance hoarding the barbie. Nash does look a bit like your mom in that picture. We had a good time, even though you beat us all at Seinfeld. =)
OH! Happy birthday to Alice! Love the barbie story! haa!
Happy Birthday Alice!
Vance is hilarious! How fun to have Grandma in town. We miss AZ, how's the weather?
Happy birthday Alice and Jeff! Hope you guys had a great day. Nash is growing up so quick already! He is such a cutie...
Happy birthday Alice -- and to dad too.
Happy Birthday Alice and Jeff...belated of course. Alice is so cute in these pics and seems so grown up. Macy got a Barbie Mariposa from a friend for her b-day and Sophie immediately took it over. Macy could have cared less. It is so weird going from totally girly Soph to my Macy. Both my girls are actually scared of the Diamond Castle movie..is that wierd? They have never gotten though the whole thing.
hey these pictures are sooo cute!
And I wanted to say thank you. just for being friend. I wish you were here so we could go out. I miss you guys so much. :[
I think you should come visit. and when you do, look me up! and We WILL do something. lol
Post a Comment