Friday, November 7, 2008

little nash

so who does he look like?

10 comments:

Julie said...

I think he looks a lot more like you than Jeff.

Pam said...

i think he looks like a nash (as in your side of the fam).he's so cute!

Cheryl said...

I think he looks like his daddy.

mruchti said...

dare i say i think he looks like andrew? actually i see a resemblance to pam's abby here - don't you think?? cute cute!

Barnes Blog said...

Honestly I'm guessing your mailman.
You can tell he's a Nash.

Daisie said...

Too cute!! I have to agree with with the sis--he looks like Andrew!

Crystal said...

Yeah, he's a Nash. What a handsome little man!

anna said...

for now i think he looks more like you deborah. he will change. i always think my kids look like me at first, then they end up looking just like their dad.

natalie said...

I'd agree with the majority - he looks like you, a Nash. He is a cutie. They grow too fast.

Wright ON said...

I think they switched babies in the Hospital???? But he is the cutest thing ever. But really Who's kid is that.

Danielle

He is a total MITTON (HERB
Nash Herbert Bigham