Debra...I miss you and those darling children you and Jeff have. I'm going to miss you and Jeanette as my Visiting teachers. I hope you are happy in your new home and know you are loved and missed. Kay Remington
I LOVE this picture. Nash is a beautiful boy. He definitely resembles your side of the family, Deborah. How fun to have both a boy and a girl. I think big sisters are the best. Elsa and Ava are the best helpers with their baby sister (although she doesn't quite seem so babyish anymore).
That is awesome. I love the pony tail. We used to dress up my little brother in dresses and make up. You know, he isn't the manliest of men, but he sure is sweet and always being nice to the girls! I made my blog private but I don't have your email address. Let me know what it is if you want an invite. sethpeggy@gmail.com
10 comments:
Oh, I miss your kids! Nash is so cute, his eyes are so wide.
Does Nash have a pony tail in his hair?
Nash is thinking, "This is what my Daddy's face will look like when he sees what Mommy did to my hair."
In this picture, Nash totally looks like you, Deborah!
Glad to see a new post! :)
He's thinking, "I am not going to be Prince Eric today!"
your kids are absolutely darling!!
that nash just made me laugh out loud. that's hilarious!
Debra...I miss you and those darling children you and Jeff have. I'm going to miss you and Jeanette as my Visiting teachers. I hope you are happy in your new home and know you are loved and missed. Kay Remington
His eyes sure are wide. He must be thinking something.
I LOVE this picture. Nash is a beautiful boy. He definitely resembles your side of the family, Deborah. How fun to have both a boy and a girl. I think big sisters are the best. Elsa and Ava are the best helpers with their baby sister (although she doesn't quite seem so babyish anymore).
That is awesome. I love the pony tail. We used to dress up my little brother in dresses and make up. You know, he isn't the manliest of men, but he sure is sweet and always being nice to the girls! I made my blog private but I don't have your email address. Let me know what it is if you want an invite. sethpeggy@gmail.com
Post a Comment