What??? Is there anything wrong with being upfront and persistent? I laughed so hard. Who is this guy kidding? If you've been abused or your mother is going through chemo....
Thanks again for ANOTHER good laugh for the day. I need a little humor in my life right now.
Are you kidding me????? What a freak! Among many other ridiculous things he said, I can not believe he actually told her to look up passive-aggressive behavior!!!
Once he called her "elegant," I knew he was a nut job. Come on, they met during lunch or something--was she dressing in an evening gown and long, sparkling earrings? Poor thing.
4 comments:
Do you think that was real or staged? It's unbelivable, scary kind of.
The guy is delusional.
What??? Is there anything wrong with being upfront and persistent? I laughed so hard. Who is this guy kidding? If you've been abused or your mother is going through chemo....
Thanks again for ANOTHER good laugh for the day. I need a little humor in my life right now.
Are you kidding me????? What a freak! Among many other ridiculous things he said, I can not believe he actually told her to look up passive-aggressive behavior!!!
Once he called her "elegant," I knew he was a nut job. Come on, they met during lunch or something--was she dressing in an evening gown and long, sparkling earrings? Poor thing.
Post a Comment