i have been using my facebook more often, however my mother does not get on facebook. so she has been missing out on some pictures.... here it goes.

in prescott, waiting to perform...

laughing with her friend, chloe

easter after church.

trying to take an easter picture, didn't happen.

loved finding the eggs!

so did he!!


with daddy's colts hat, getting him ready for the future.

not so good of jeff, but, well, you know... it is not about jeff.

holding a chicken, at tom's place in eagar. she loved it and i made sure she had clean hands when it was all over.
12 comments:
I love the picture of Alice holding the chiken! Her face is so cute. Also I can't believe how much Nash has changed in 5 months! What a handsome little guy!
really deb, a scooter, FOR EASTER!! cute kids, can't wait to live next door;)
Pam, i had the same thought. HA!
super cute pictures.
seriously can we somehow get together, i know we live CLEAR on the other side of town but it's not THAT far.
glad you posted.
Is that green grass I see in Arizona?
You all look so great. You comin' to gno tonight at Cheesecake?
That picture is so good of you and Jeff! I love the half closed eyes! You do look amazing!
you all look great, i can't believe how much your kids have grown! what an adorable family, you look great
cute pictures jeff...
have you found beave yet?? haha!
your family is so cute!
-lexy
your mom isn't the only one without facebook.....
i can't believe your baby is already so big!
hope your enjoying your new area!
I liked that picture of both of you. I sure miss you Debra and that unique personality and your spiritual messages. I hope this move is one that has brought fulfillment and joy to your life. I can't believe how Nash has grown and little miss Alice..they are wonderful and I'm happy to hear there is another one on the way. Let me hear from you OK? Love you.
Debi, you STILL crack me up!! Of course it's not about Jeff. Is it ever??? :)
Deborah,
I am faceless now (no more facebook for me) so I can only snoop upon people through blog stalking. Please update on the family. I hope you are doing well up in Peoria with your nice WalMart and all. :)
Peggy
裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室
Post a Comment