Tuesday, August 4, 2009

summer of 2009

well, i don't have a lot of pictures of us staying indoors, enjoying the AC, because that is what you do when you are pregnant and it is 115 degrees outside. we did manage to do a few things...


hung out in the hammock before the extreme heat hit... we have had excessive heat warnings a lot this summer. INSANE!


went to sedona for a weekend, the only pictures we took were in the hotel room... bad parents.


alice got her face painted and loved it.



alice had her dance recital...










alice and i saw wicked, this was taken before the performance, she loved it and so did i.






we celebrated nash's first birthday...




and found out another little BOY is coming in january. nash and baby will be 18 months apart. i hope they like each other.

13 comments:

Jessica said...

what a great icing face! You're pregnant w/ a boy?!?! Wow, congratulations!
I'm sending cool, breezy, humid thoughts your Arizona way.

The Dominguez Family said...

Congratulations! Cool train cake. Wasn't Wicked Awesome!

PML said...

Wow, Nash really got into his cake! I hope he likes his little brother, too. At least it will cool down before you get to the final stages.

natalie said...

Nash is so cute. I still can't get over his blonde hair. CONGRATULATIONS!! And finally -- you posted. 18 months apart will be so fun for these boys. I've loved having my two girls so close together. They are best friends, but watch out for trouble. Alice will be the princess and rule the house. Doesn't she already?

Jeannette said...

Awesome quick update of the family. I really apreciate knowing how you are all doing.
Congratulations!!!on the boy news

eternity4us said...

Yes, congratulations is in order. I'm excited for you. Let me hear from you. I want to know about your home, ward, etc. Miss you, Kay

Camille said...

Congratulations Debra! Sooo excited for you guys. Weren't our little girls just babies yesterday? You look amazing!

Anonymous said...

your family is so beautiful

Sandy said...

I love Nash's face... so cute! Did you make his cake?? Who ever did it's freaking sweet! First birthday's are the best. You aren't even looking pregnant! We miss you guys!

Daisie said...

Debi--CONGRATS on the new bambino on the way!! I haven't checked out your blog in a long time but man that Nash is a cutie! Can't believe he's 1! And GET OUT--don't even tell me you made his cake!!! Did you???

mary webb said...

Did you make that cake? So cute and Nash is adorable! Congratulations on being pregnant. Hope all goes well. You are keeping Pauline busy!! Would love to see y'all. Keep in touch.

Moore Fun said...

That cake is awesome!

Anonymous said...

裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室 , 裸聊视频聊天室