Wednesday, August 1, 2007

book club


book club was so fun last night. loved talking to everyone about their thoughts on harry potter...there are some passionate women out there about harry. LOVE IT. and the food was fabulous especially the chocolate frogs. thanks girls.

what could she be thinking?


jeff and i saw wicked back in june. so good.

4 comments:

Nash said...

Wish I had gotten a picture in front of the theatre. You guys look great. I love the picture of Alice. As for Harry Potter, I have to jump in and start reading.....just as long as it's better than twilight.

Barnes Blog said...

I'm so proud. I was about to send you a nasty message hoping to convince you to post some more pictures. You guys are so cute. You both look awesome!

Indy Daleys said...

Harry Potter...is that a romance? I've never heard of it. Let me know if I should read it.

Erika @ Andover ClOthing said...

Yeah! A blog!!! I'm adding you to the list, so now you have to keep posting :)