Thursday, April 3, 2008

what is wrong with this picture?















jeff seems so much taller than me and we all know that is not the case. i crack up every time i see this picture. not to mention that alice refused to put anything in her hair or even smile. what a little stinker.

6 comments:

Colette said...

Beautiful scenery-beautiful family!

Wright ON said...

I love the picture where did you have them taken, Your Mom sent me the whole family one. How are you doing?

Ok I thought the same thing when I saw the picture. about Jeff not being that much taller then you.

Danielle

Anonymous said...

You all look awesome Deborah. When was this taken? Alice is so grown up. Talk soon.

Kari

Pam said...

Okay Deborah, we all know that you put this picture up so that everyone could see how great you look! Well, you do (so do Alice and Jeff).

P.S. I hope that doesn't offend you!

Nash said...

WOW! A new POST.
I love that picture. What was Jeff standing on?

Melissa Brown said...

That's still a nice picture though. Carter won't look at the camera very long right now. I want to go to park group this friday but we got invited to a birthday party that same morning and time! :( Maybe next week! Oh, have you thought of boy names yet?
I love Mason and Lincoln. Kinda different, I know.