okay, he is here and well, he has been here for one week. for those of my dearest friends to whom i have failed to contact to let you know. please forgive me. i have had my daily crying spells, mainly when i crawl into bed knowing i have a LONG night ahead of me. my mother has been here to help which i am SO GRATEFUL for and jeff has been so good to me. alice is loving her baby brother and is so proud to be a big sister now. each day gets better and i look as this little guy and think 1) whos child are you, he doesn't look like either one of us and 2) i didn't know that i could love anyone so much. HE IS PURE JOY. (except for the hours between 11 pm and 6 am, but it is all good when the sun comes up.)
nash jeffrey bigham
july 22, 2008
7:59 am
21 comments:
wow, you even managed to put my name in your blogroll!!
Deborah-he's so cute! I love little boys :) I think he kind of looks like Alice... Do you need anything? A trashy magazine to read? :) Just let me know-you don't even have to call if that's too much hassle, just email and say "I need Pei Wei now!!"
Congratulations Jeff,Deborah, and Alice. We are so happy to hear that Nash has arrived and all is well. That is such exciting news. Enjoy your little boy. They are so much fun. He is a handsome little guy. We look forward to seeing many more pictures.
Deborah he's perfect! And I love his name (we are REALLY struggling to agree on one!). I know how hard those first few weeks can be. I'm glad you have your mom there to help. I wish I was there to come pick up Alice and take her for the day so you could sleep! Looking forward to more pictures :)
I think he looks like you. He is beautiful! Since you haven't been answering your phones I knew he must have arrived. Remember to talk to an adult every day or you will go crazy. I am here and would love to hear your voice even through your tears. Congratulations you guys!
Love you!!
Oh my gosh--he is ADORABLE!! Congratulations!!! Alice looks like she's got the big sister thing down pretty good and will be a good mommy's helper. Just tell her that only one mommy is allowed to cry at a time, so when it's your turn, she better hold it together! :) Such a beautiful family you have!!! And say hi to your mom for me!!
Oh Debi!
He is BEAUTIFUL and you look GREAT. My heart goes out to you with the sleep. Ainsley (6 mo.) just slept through the night for the first time 2 days ago. I'm seriously too old for this kind of exhaustion! But you truly said it - they are pure joy. Enjoy your SON. Can you believe you have a son?! I'm thinking of you.
Millie
Yeah, you posted some pictures!! He is a very adorable little boy! How excited Alice must be. Addie wants a younger sibling pretty bad. Let me know if you need anything...seriously when I'm not in the hospital I am feeling probably just like you, a tired mom. :)
Nash is adorable! I love the blonde hair-- and a lot of it too! Alice is a beautiful little girl-- I think she looks so much like you Debi. It's looks like she'll be a good big sister. Add Becky's email to your contacts- akester9@msn.com. She'd love to hear from you. Can't wait for the next post!
Susan
Deborah, I love the name "Nash" and he is adorable. So much blonde hair. Brian and I think he looks like you and Alice. (He resembles Jeff too.) It does get better each week. We are on week 10 and love our little Greta. Congratulations on a healthy baby boy. We only specialize in girls. :) Give me a call. I wish I could hold him and give you a break. I wish you all the best...and lots of naps!
deborah,
he is so cute! love the name. alice is so grown up. she will make a good care taker to her new brother. you are going to love having a boy. i feel your pain tyler is 6 months old and we are still not sleeping very well. i think i cried for the first 3 1/2 months he was born. now he is just so sweet and big. boys and girls are day and night. enjoy it!
He's sooo cute! Can't wait till he's older so we can have some play dates! I love that you named him Nash. Hope Nash and Reese can be buddies!
Hey,
Look at all of your comments.
When you feel down just post and then wait...this way you can have adult interaction without having to speak a word. =)
I will come by next week or meet up with you (whichever sounds easier) or I can take Alice for a night if you want. Paul will be leaving on Sunday . (hate sleeping alone)
So, let's get together, totally low-key. It's our last week before school.
I love Nash and need to hold him SOON.
Wow! It's looks like Nash is smiling in Jeff's arms in that picture. He looks so mature! Not like a newborn, in my opinion. Maybe it's the hair. Trent's basically bald, so I'm jealous of babies with lots of hair. I KNOW how you feel with the crying and nighttime struggles. I can handle almost anything during the day. When the sun comes up I say, "yeah, we survived one more night." Best wishes to you these next few weeks. We've made it 5 weeks so far!! Trent's getting fat rolls and a double chin.
Congrats! He is so precious. I am right there with you on the daily crying spells... But it gets better as everyone adjusts to a new person in the family. I hope your recovery is well and if you need something let me know!
Congrats!!!!! I am soooo happy for you guys!! And so ooooo sad you are sleep deprived!!! I hope things are getting better! He is adorable!!!! How fun! and Alice looks so happy as a big sis!
Take Care
Congrats he's beautiful! We can't wait to see him.
Congratulations Jeff. What a gorgeous family you have! Nash is adorable!
I know I'm lke the 50th person to comment, but he is so cute. Congratulations to you on getting this baby here, I know it is something that should never be over looked, Labor is hard.
I know about the Baby blues, although the name makes it sound so easy and not that big of a deal.
You look great, have fun and don't worry when people help you, ask for it if you need it.
Your family is beautiful. Good luck tonight, I'll be thinking of you.
Hey, I was blog hopping and came across yours... Nash is sooooooooooo cute. Congratulations!
~Sandra~
dominguezfamily1.blogspot.com
He so got some of that Mitton Hair. He is the cutest ever. Let's get together soon.
Danielle
Post a Comment