He is TOO CUTE! Nash, that is. Ok, Jeff is too.
That is so cute! He can hold his head so well already! He looks like such a little man.
how cute. he's so skinny! can't wait to see him!
he is so cute! i see a lot of his mommy in him. baby boys are just so sweet
Oh that is so sweet! You'll love seeing that when he gets bigger and your putting hm in timeout every ten minutes. :)Cute Bigham boys.
So cute! I've got to get over to see that little guy!
Nash is going to be Storey's boyfriend.
He's a little MAN!! He's adorable Debi. You guys make cute babies!
by the way, andrew in refusing to call him nash. he says he's going to call him bigham.
I can't beleive how little he is. He's probably the cutest little guy I have ever seen!
jeff is right he is a little bugeyed, but still very cute. i also can't wait to see you tonight.by tiff
it's jeffrey wayne in the flesh!haha! too funny!what a cute little man you have. =)
He is sooo cute. He looks so alert.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
He is TOO CUTE! Nash, that is. Ok, Jeff is too.
That is so cute! He can hold his head so well already! He looks like such a little man.
how cute. he's so skinny! can't wait to see him!
he is so cute! i see a lot of his mommy in him. baby boys are just so sweet
Oh that is so sweet! You'll love seeing that when he gets bigger and your putting hm in timeout every ten minutes. :)Cute Bigham boys.
So cute! I've got to get over to see that little guy!
Nash is going to be Storey's boyfriend.
He's a little MAN!! He's adorable Debi. You guys make cute babies!
by the way, andrew in refusing to call him nash. he says he's going to call him bigham.
I can't beleive how little he is. He's probably the cutest little guy I have ever seen!
jeff is right he is a little bugeyed, but still very cute. i also can't wait to see you tonight.
by tiff
it's jeffrey wayne in the flesh!
haha! too funny!
what a cute little man you have. =)
He is sooo cute. He looks so alert.
Post a Comment