hey, how do you know queen elizabeth? ok, should we get our own "i'm off diet coke" tees. Really is so funny. A girl I know from here, her sis did the interview on the news in utah. did you see it?
Hilarious! I only had a chance to glance at "Seriously, so blessed" earlier. Now that Trent's asleep I'm going back for more. I've already forwarded the link to other friends like you who will appreciate the humor.
5 comments:
I love that blog, too. PERFECT. I haven't checked out your blog in ages ---- CONGRATS on your darling boy!!!!
hey, how do you know queen elizabeth?
ok, should we get our own "i'm off diet coke" tees. Really is so funny. A girl I know from here, her sis did the interview on the news in utah. did you see it?
miss you guys! you need to think of a new blog name so little nash doesn't feel left out!
Hilarious! I only had a chance to glance at "Seriously, so blessed" earlier. Now that Trent's asleep I'm going back for more. I've already forwarded the link to other friends like you who will appreciate the humor.
Post a Comment