Sunday, August 17, 2008



jeff taught alice how to play chess... she won the first two games.

little man nash getting his first bath... we all love him so much, he has brought a lot of smiles to all our faces. we all can't stop staring at him. he is sleeping a lot better DURING THE DAY. but i am getting used to it.

4 comments:

Nash said...

That is the cutest picture of him. He looks older.
I need to see him and meet you for lunch for your birthday.
WE called you tonight, the girls left a funny message.
Hope you had a great birthday.

Wright ON said...

HE is to cute who's baby is that LOL LOVE LOVE his hair.. I have a thing with babies hair. Alice I'm sure could kick my butt at chess any day.

Danielle

Jamie Jones said...

Congratulations on your little boy. We are having one at Christmas too. I am so glad I found your blog. I guess moving WAY closer doesn't do much for seeing each other. But it was great to catch up here.

Barnes Blog said...

He is so cute. He looks just like a little person, I love little boys, they are so fun. Man, there has got to be a lot of competition in the Nash family now huh? Who will have the next boy.