That picture at the top looks like me and Bryn :-) "Don't you wish your mother could paint like me?" (to the tune of "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me")
why on earth would you waste precious time mopping when the maid/nanny would be coming home in just a few short hours? i must say, this random act of housework concerns me.
Girl - you had it all right up until the mopping part. You're supposed to sneak into your room with a bag of chocolate and rest/read/watch YOUR tv shows... ;)
Well you did more housework than I did all day. I ran a load of dishes, didn't empty it or anything and my kids played X-box, watched PBS kids and Noggin with an occational dash to the bathroom all day. Least anyone think they get no exercise, they are jumping as I am typing and while it is 6:14 pm I have neither started dinner nor decided what to feed them. They will either have bread or we will get something on the way to the ballgame tonight. How is that for ineffective parenting. YOU put together a playdate. You are so proper and all. Must try to be more like Deborah, Must try to be more like Deborah, Must... can I give up already?
can ella come to your next play date? that is her kinds of fun! wait we live in indiana and you live in arizona. what kind of playdate will nash have when he gets older? if your house is like mine it is over-flowing with pink everything and girl toys. we don't have room for boy stuff anywhere. poor boy!
How lazy - I don't have a sec to post this on my blog, but since we talked about it, I didn't want to forget, here's that link for the free photoshop type class... http://www.jessicasprague.com/
13 comments:
That is hysterical! I actually loved Barbie Mariposa. I probably would have parked myself on the couch and made Mike mop later :)
That picture at the top looks like me and Bryn :-) "Don't you wish your mother could paint like me?" (to the tune of "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me")
why on earth would you waste precious time mopping when the maid/nanny would be coming home in just a few short hours? i must say, this random act of housework concerns me.
Girl - you had it all right up until the mopping part. You're supposed to sneak into your room with a bag of chocolate and rest/read/watch YOUR tv shows... ;)
That's my kind of playdate, if we ever had them.
Well you did more housework than I did all day. I ran a load of dishes, didn't empty it or anything and my kids played X-box, watched PBS kids and Noggin with an occational dash to the bathroom all day. Least anyone think they get no exercise, they are jumping as I am typing and while it is 6:14 pm I have neither started dinner nor decided what to feed them. They will either have bread or we will get something on the way to the ballgame tonight. How is that for ineffective parenting. YOU put together a playdate. You are so proper and all. Must try to be more like Deborah, Must try to be more like Deborah, Must... can I give up already?
you're so funny Debi--you haven't changed a bit, except that you mop the floor--I'm impressed!
I'm so thrilled to see my children in such flattering poses ... :)
I am glad it was a productive afternoon for you - I got lots done too, and my girlies came home happy, so thanks again!
You crack me up!
can ella come to your next play date? that is her kinds of fun! wait we live in indiana and you live in arizona. what kind of playdate will nash have when he gets older? if your house is like mine it is over-flowing with pink everything and girl toys. we don't have room for boy stuff anywhere. poor boy!
How lazy - I don't have a sec to post this on my blog, but since we talked about it, I didn't want to forget, here's that link for the free photoshop type class...
http://www.jessicasprague.com/
LOL you're hilarous.
i actually love barbie mariposa (from my 3 year old teaching days)
so you still rock!
and i definitely think you should come have a new york tea party! what could be better?
& of course we'll have to catch up sometime while you're here!
http://danielle39.blogspot.com/ ok once you get there hit SO Wright and that is my updated blog.
Nash is the looks so sweet in his little what ever you call it. they didn't have that when my kids where babies.
Danielle
Post a Comment