Saturday, October 25, 2008

like, we totally had, like an awesome weekend!!

on friday night we went to an 80's murder mystery party, thanks to summer and phil for a great party. we did not bring a camera so go here and here for some great pictures of the party.  my cousin, danielle, did my hair and make up for the party. A BIG THANK YOU.  i look better in 2008 dressing up like the 80's than i actually did in the 80's. 
 
then saturday night we had our ward fall festival.  (aka halloween party).  it was so fun, good food, and lots of activities for the kiddos, including  a horse and a haunted house...here our some pictures.  i was stuck doing my own hair and makeup.  um, yeah, i can't do make up or hair very well.



i had to put in the two pictures because one is good of nash and one is good of jeff alice is the same and, well, i am hot in both... what is up with alice, WHO KNOWS. she was very happy to be there.
our little ariel


our little candy corn


these our our friends the youngs, jessi was in charge of the activity and i was her little helper.  i love todd's face.  we all rocked the 80's.  (or tried to)

alice and chloe

12 comments:

Pam said...

sooo cute! i heart the 80's!! just wait till i post my trunk or treat pics. i won "most creative" costume. it was awesome! go to sarah's blog for a little preview!

Daisie said...

Oh Debi, you look so totally gnarly!! Love the side pony and were those patent leather leggings??? I must borrow them!

Barnes Blog said...

Deb, you're lookin hot in those pictures. I love the hair and make-up job your cousin did, you could do a Kelly look-a-like. ;0)
Love the kids costumes.

Sarah Heder said...

What is with your daughter's face in those first two pictures? Her expression is so funny. Maybe she's singing The Little Mermaid song, "I want more" in her head, but then she forgot the lyrics and got really sad about it. Or not.

Wow. You and Pam both rocked the 80's! Lookin' good!

Nash said...

You guys look great.
Are you going to dress up for our party? All the adults are. We are lame and Paul doesn't like to dress up. So it will be a last minute costume idea.

Sarah Heder said...

Deborah, you could sew the buttons on the front of the first bag. Like a little cluster on the bottom left hand side. It would look super cute and add some character to it. That's what I plan on doing with them. Plus, you could put them on little girl dresses or really anything you want to give a little spice!

Queen Elizabeth said...

U R HOT babe!!!

By the way - I don't really stay in touch with anyone from the mish except for Christmas cards from ASHTON (who you forgot... and I can't remember her last name 'cause she married Kelly.. oh ya - Wilson - they're in UT and he's an accountant) and Macy Soffe - who's in Utah with 5 kids.

I see people on Facebook and through the site but that is it. Oh, and now Stewy through your site! You look great, kiddo! ('Cause I'll always think of you as younger than me because I finished B4 you!?!?)

Indy Daleys said...

Oh the pegged pants. Classic! Looks like a great party. Alice's costume is darling. Too bad she apparently hated the party...?

Julie said...

Here's a comment for you, Deborah. :-)

You're the best looking 80s valley girl I've ever seen!

Rock on hoochie mama!

Summer said...

You totally rocked that 80's look! The young's look cute too! My only complaint about the ward thingy...who won the chili cook off? Was I just MIA when they announced the winner? I didn't have any chili...but I heard there were some really good ones!

Anonymous said...

Alice is really growing up! I cannot believe it. I think I am just getting old.

Lexy said...

cute halloween pictures!