Thanks, that did a good job of explaining what the real issue is, our values and morals as a society. Not whether my neighbor can live an alternitive life style.
That's such a great video. I love how it lays it out there so clearly. I wonder who Dan and Michael are voting for on November 4th for president? I'm just putting that out there :)
well put! i think there are alot of "middle" people. this could shed some light on the suject for them. i feel like it's a lost cause in my community. i want to put a "vote yes on prop 8" sticker on my car but, i'm afraid i'd get keyed or something. maybe i should put one on andrew's car. that would really throw people for a loop. you know, a republican driving a prius, that's just not normal!
I'm getting better at this "spy teching"! I actually found your blog! I thought I'd better get with it and find some more people's blogs! Now I can get to know you...and how you decorate! j/k! See you on Friday! -Summer
10 comments:
Great video! Thought it explained the issue really well..
i like this. i'm probably going to steal it for my blog. just so you know. ;)
Thanks, that did a good job of explaining what the real issue is, our values and morals as a society. Not whether my neighbor can live an alternitive life style.
Love it--it's just in plain old English. I'm probably going to post this on my blog as well as another one someone sent me.
Good video, but it's pretty unbelievable that Dan and Michael would be eating burgers at the barbeque. I bet they're vegetarians.
;)
The adoption agencies shutting down is very scary. I same could happen with LDS Family services.
That's such a great video. I love how it lays it out there so clearly. I wonder who Dan and Michael are voting for on November 4th for president? I'm just putting that out there :)
well put! i think there are alot of "middle" people. this could shed some light on the suject for them. i feel like it's a lost cause in my community. i want to put a "vote yes on prop 8" sticker on my car but, i'm afraid i'd get keyed or something. maybe i should put one on andrew's car. that would really throw people for a loop. you know, a republican driving a prius, that's just not normal!
Great video, it totally helped me understand it better as well. Did Jeff make this? Who made it?
I'm getting better at this "spy teching"! I actually found your blog! I thought I'd better get with it and find some more people's blogs! Now I can get to know you...and how you decorate! j/k! See you on Friday!
-Summer
Like my friend, Shilo says, "Marriage Rocks!" And I'd like to add to that, "Deborah Rocks!"
Post a Comment